1. Post your Age(IRL), Character Name, Primary Spec, Off Spec, Armory Link and BattleTag.
26, Crimia, Ele/Boomkin, Resto, Crimea#1306
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ius/crimia Shaman
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... jal/crimia Druid
2. Link recent WarcraftLogs parses that you have. Do not skip this step; Heroic parses are required, Mythic are preferred.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/13471795 Druid (Swapped to shaman at end of BoD)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/39899724 (Took a break when classic came out)
3. What prior raiding experience do you have? What tiers have you completed start to finish while they were current?
Raided with <Easy> in ToS and Antorus, raided in multipass/Poetry Club in BFA. Been cutting edge since HFC save for Helya and crucible (Both imo awful slotted raids)
4a. What Mythic (or Heroic before WoD) raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?
Above answer ^ Left <Easy> Because too much raiding, stopped raiding with PC because of classic and the amount of overtime there was.
4b. Please provide at least two references from your prior guilds (Hint: we will need their BattleTags or an email address where we can contact them). Where possible, at least one of these should be a leader of your most recent guild who still plays the game (even casually).
Jinarvo (That guy in your guild), Noca#1543
5. Are there any conflicts with our raid schedule?
Not at all
6. Post a screenshot of your UI in raid combat and list your essential raid addons. Do not skip this step.
https://imgur.com/G88VlOi Warlock SS, same UI just swap the lock WA with shaman/druid
WA, DBM, ELVUI
7. Tell us about your computer. Do you have a wired connection or a wireless connection? What is your usual MS to a Chicago Server? Please include a speedtest result to a Chicago server.
Wired connection, https://www.speedtest.net/result/8812413040.png Intel i7-6700k, RTX 1080
8. How did you find out about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild?
Heard about you at Blizzcon because Jinarvo wouldn't stop telling me you folks needed a druid or shaman and I was interested to get back into raiding at a pretty progressed level
9. What do you think your primary spec brings to raids? What are the strengths of your spec? What are the weaknesses? Name specific abilities that you can use to make specific encounters in the current (or past tier) easier. Both classes are very strong burst ST. I prefer shaman because they have alot less of a problem swapping between ST, Multi, or aoe. Druids on the other hand have much better mobility and better defensive in the form of bear and bark. CC they're about even with one having a slow and stun while the other has to spec into one of 3 choices.
10. How strong are you on your off-spec? Would you have a problem if we asked you to raid on your off-spec?
Haven't had to heal for a bit but in lieu of that I can play any range class equally as well. This also means the alts are raid ready for any swap I need to do (habit from Easy)
11. What specific information resources do you use to keep up with your class mechanics?
Class discord, logs, bloodmallet, sims
12. What other classes/specs are you capable of playing at the same competitive level as your main?
Like I stated above, I can play any range class at the same level as my main. In terms of gear it goes shaman>druid>lock>mage>hunter>spriest
13. Do you have a stream? If so, please link it.
Not really, but here is the twitch anyway if I ever do twitch.tv/bigdisneymoney
14. What is your strongest aspect as a raider?
The ability to put in the work outside of raid (testing, neck, M+) and the desire to push rankings both as a guild and personally
15. Tell us more about you.
Recent animation graduate. Always hate this kind of question because I find it hard to just talk about myself
16. When are you available for a Mumble interview?
Anytime after 5pm PST
Interested in joining?
1 post • Page 1 of 1