It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 1:01 am

Tazzik - Havoc DH App

Interested in joining?
  • Author

Tazzik

Visitor

Tazzik - Havoc DH App

PostSat May 04, 2019 12:33 am

1. Post your Age(IRL), Character Name, Primary Spec, Off Spec, Armory Link and BattleTag.
21, Tazzik-Zul'Jin, Havoc DH (SeanTazzik#1979) http://us.battle.net/wow/character/zulj ... k/advanced

2. Link recent WarcraftLogs parses that you have. Do not skip this step; Heroic parses are required, Mythic are preferred.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... 49#zone=21

3. What prior raiding experience do you have? What tiers have you completed start to finish while they were current?
I raided with Essence in Nighthold/TOS, and Dont Die in Uldir/BoD (9/9 CE ~310 US Uldir, 7/8 BoD atm)
This includes being a melee officer/recruitment officer in both guilds (something I had no intention of doing/being when joining)

4a. What Mythic (or Heroic before WoD) raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?
I've been in Essence and Dont Die. My guild is dead because I had the decision to become GM and attempt to save it or call it quits. The RL had to stop raiding this week, so I'd have to take that role, and the GM is done after this tier, so me and the other officer would have to take his role. Along with rampant attendance issues etc, we decided to call it. I've been getting contacted by many guilds trying to poach since Grong, but I stayed for loyalty and because I liked the guild. Now it's time for me to join a guild with a better ranking that takes raiding more seriously like I do and to all push higher rankings together.

4b. Please provide at least two references from your prior guilds (Hint: we will need their BattleTags or an email address where we can contact them). Where possible, at least one of these should be a leader of your most recent guild who still plays the game (even casually).
GM of Dont Die - Skint#11331
RL - ThatGuy#13288
I also am applying because sheprd asked me too, but I never raided with him so he couldn't vouch properly

5. Are there any conflicts with our raid schedule?
No

6. Post a screenshot of your UI in raid combat and list your essential raid addons. Do not skip this step.

https://i.imgur.com/Ez1wxh6.jpg
Weak auras, Bigwigs, and Details are the 3 addons that are used by me for raiding.

7. Tell us about your computer. Do you have a wired connection or a wireless connection? What is your usual MS to a Chicago Server? Please include a speedtest result to a Chicago server.
I have a 9900k @ 5.1 Ghz, a 2080ti, 32GB of 3866MHz RAM, etc. I also have a second PC I use to stream, all of my stuff I use for gaming has been purchased from money made through playing competitive games from when I was younger/streaming etc. I move back home tomorrow for the summer, but my ping to chicago is ~32 from there, can update with a speedtest once I arrive.

8. How did you find out about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild?
Sheprd had mentioned that he was probably going to stop raiding after COS and that I should apply, I'm looking for a new home that I can stay in for a long time where I can further improve my play, as of right now I believe I am very good at my class but I can always improve, and at this point joining a guild like this is the first step.

9. What do you think your primary spec brings to raids? What are the strengths of your spec? What are the weaknesses? Name specific abilities that you can use to make specific encounters in the current (or past tier) easier.
Havoc brings absolute consistent damage, being arguably the strongest melee it is very strong and having 1-2 is essential for raid. Raid CDs from havoc include darkness and chaos nova that can be used to help healers or juggle aggro on fights like conclave.

10. How strong are you on your off-spec? Would you have a problem if we asked you to raid on your off-spec?
I have played vengance twice, once to kill Zul where I used the spell book to click spells, and once to tank a +12 that we two chested. I'm not comfortable on vengenace, but I can learn easily.

11. What specific information resources do you use to keep up with your class mechanics?
Discord and theory crafting, I'm friends with a lot of DHs and I am very good at putting strategy into practice.

12. What other classes/specs are you capable of playing at the same competitive level as your main?
I've never really been able to play anything but Havoc, so havoc is all I can play. In the past I played a Feral for PvP and Mage, but not in raid.

13. Do you have a stream? If so, please link it.
https://twitch.tv/tazzik

14. What is your strongest aspect as a raider?
I will step up in anyway, be it outside of raid to help with strategy, recruiting, etc. My guild is dead because I had the decision to become GM and attempt to save it or call it quits. The RL had to stop raiding this week, so I'd have to take that role, and the GM is done after this tier, so me and the other officer would have to take his role. Along with rampant attendance issues etc, we decided to call it. I've been getting contacted by many guilds trying to poach since Grong, but I stayed for loyalty and because I liked the guild. Now it's time for me to join a guild with a better ranking that takes raiding more seriously like I do and to all push higher rankings together.

15. Tell us more about you.
I play many different games competitively and am good friends with many pros from these games such as PubG, League, etc. I love to play games and have fun, and in WoW the way I play is to be the best DH I can be. I play WoW pretty much solely because I love raiding, and the time I put in outside of raid to make myself stronger inside of raid is shown because of that.

16. When are you available for a Mumble interview?
I'm normally available between 7AM-1AM depending on the day, just message me on discord/bnet and I'll probably respond

syrynity

Guild Leader

Re: Tazzik - Havoc DH App

PostSun May 05, 2019 5:14 pm

Unfortunately we are going to pass on your application at this time. I wish you the best of luck finding a raiding home.

Return to Recruitment