Visitor

Injure - Holy - Paladin

Post by Injured » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:56 pm

1. Contact Information - Character Name, Armory Link, BattleTag

Injure
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ist/Injure
Btag = koolaid#1970
Discord = Injured#3259

2. Please link any World of Logs or WarcraftLogs parses that you have. Do not skip this step; if you don't have any parses make some in LFR.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ly&zone=19

3. What prior raiding experience do you have? List any notable achievements. We will attempt to verify any claims you make.
I have raided with the same guild since the begining of WoD. We cleared all content before new raids released normally top 500-700 world. Not the best but I liked the people I was raiding with.
In Legion cleared all of EN/ToV/NH/ and Antorus before next raid came out. Only made it to Avatar while in tomb of sargeras. BFA we only made it to Ghuun before we ran into attendance issues.

4. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?

Insurgency-Bladefist
Raid times are just not working for me anymore. They are west coast and I'm on East so raiding until 3am is taking a toll on me. I consider myself pretty loyal i have stuck with this guild since the begining of WoD and there are very few people left from those days. So once I'm in a place a tend to stay.

5. Are there any conflicts with our raid schedule?

No

6. Post a screenshot of your UI in raid combat and list your essential raid addons. Do not skip this step.

https://i.imgur.com/nJFmTim.jpg

Essential Addons:

Weak Auras
DBM
Angry Assignments
Details

7. Tell us about your computer. Do you have any lag (visual or connectivity) issues in 20-person raids? Do you have a wired connection or a wireless connection? What is your usual MS to a Chicago Server?

I have a pretty good build that runs WoW at 100 fps with an Acer Predator Ultra-wide Monitor

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700k @ 4.00GHz
Video Card 2 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
32 GB RAM

speed test = https://www.speedtest.net/result/7987948652.png

8. How did you find out about us?

WoW progress and looked for guilds recruiting Holy paladins

9. Why do you want to be a part of this guild? (Show us you fit in with us philosophically.)

-Fit my schedule nicely
-Get content down fast so I don't feel like we would be wasting time
-I've been wanting to switch to alliance

10. What do you think your class brings to raids? Explain your role in a raid setting (beyond healing, tanking, or doing damage). Name specific abilities that you can use to make specific encounters in the current (or past tier) easier. (Show us you know your preferred spec.)

Holy Paladins have always in my mind been the main tank healers. Beacon of Light has been a staple for the class since Wotlk and with holy shock spot burst raid healing is always good.
Aura Mastery has always been a very good ability. Even though it does not show the output it does on the meters you can really tell it does its job when used correctly.
Bubble has always been a good way to deal with mechanics.

11. Are you able to play multiple specs of your class? In what circumstances would you play an off-spec? (Show us you know your whole class.)

I am also very good at Ret. Rotation is very easy so as long as my ret gear is up to date I can compete with any main dps raider.
I also have a druid that maintain that is resto/feral. When my other guild needed more raid healing on certain bosses I was able to switch to druid to help with that.

12. What information sources do you use to keep up with your class mechanics? (Show us you keep up the meta on your class.)

I mostly look at warcraftlogs top parces to see what others are doing. If something is working for them I always try to give it a try. I just know the mechanics of the class by playing, if you practice something enough you are bound to get good at it.

13. What other classes/specs are you capable of playing at the same competitive level as your main?

I keep my druid updated in AP and gear by doing M+ and alt raids. I can play resto/feral very well.

14. Do you have a stream? If so, please link it.

No stream

15. What is your strongest aspect as a raider?

That I do my job. I always believe that if everyone just does their job stuff gets done.

16. Tell us more about you.

I am 28 years old. I have been playing WoW since I was 15. I am a mailman for the USPS is real life so I think that makes me a trusted and responsible person. I play League and Sea of Thieves when I am not playing WoW at the moment.

17. When are you available for a Mumble interview?

Anytime after 5 EST on the weekdays and anytime on weekends if you give me a time.

Arrow
Officer

Re: Injure - Holy - Paladin

Post by Arrow » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:27 pm

Hey Injured, thanks for the application. Unfortunately at this time, we will be declining. Good luck in your guild search!