It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:52 pm

Naruto

Anything
  • Author

Orionspaw

Casual

Naruto

PostThu Sep 28, 2017 10:48 am

Lupp wrote:Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Anyone else want to take a moment to appreciate Lupp's post on the Recruitment thread :lol: :lol:

Candese

Casual

Re: Naruto

PostThu Sep 28, 2017 11:46 am

So. Hashirama beat Madara and would have killed him but he couldn't bring himself to kill the memory of his young friend.

The Rukido Senin could also probably rip this guys aoul out with barely any effort.

Also a standing fan theory for another reason why Madara went rogue is that he was in live with Mito Uzumaki, Hashirama's wife. I don't believe Mito was stronger than him. But she could probably kill him by getting him to lower his guard.

Kaeve

Officer

PostThu Sep 28, 2017 11:56 am

Candese wrote:Also a standing fan theory for another reason why Madara went rogue is that he was in live with Mito Uzumaki, Hashirama's wife.

Fans give Kishimoto too much credit, the last 250 chapters of Naruto exposed the depths of his story telling and I highly doubt he had any idea what he would make Madara become when he initially told of his history with the first Hokage early on in Naruto.

Also, Lupp's post is the greatest Naruto copy/pasta of our time. Which makes it 100% accurate.

Orionspaw

Casual

PostThu Sep 28, 2017 12:04 pm

I finished Shippuden not that long ago but am currently rewatching the original Naruto series, still entertaining af to watch high as a kite before I go to bed

Xanatu

Raider

PostThu Sep 28, 2017 12:06 pm

Is this what normies feel like when we talk about WoW?

Arrow

Officer

PostThu Sep 28, 2017 12:09 pm

If only Guy could maintain Gate of Death for a prolonged period. Guy opening all the gates was probably my single favorite moment in Naruto. It was hyped up since the very early episodes and it definitely delivered. That and anytime Shikamaru came up with a plan.

Kaeve

Officer

PostThu Sep 28, 2017 12:17 pm

Arrow wrote:If only Guy could maintain Gate of Death for a prolonged period. Guy opening all the gates was probably my single favorite moment in Naruto. It was hyped up since the very early episodes and it definitely delivered. That and anytime Shikamaru came up with a plan.

Shikamaru was a boss for sure.

Orionspaw

Casual

PostThu Sep 28, 2017 2:46 pm

Shikamaru is my favorite character by far. Any time he does anything it's awesome hahaha.

Having recently watched the episodes where Guy teaches Lee about the Gates...The Final Gate - Gate of Death payoff way down the line was totally freakin awesome

Return to General Discussion