It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:49 pm


TV Shows / Movies [Possible Spoilers]

Anything
  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

Xanatu

Raider

  • Posts: 2067
  • Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 11:38 pm
  • Location: Detroit

Re: TV Shows / Movies [Possible Spoilers]

PostSun Nov 26, 2017 1:44 pm

I didn't hate justice league, was actually a lot better than I was figuring based on reviews . It's so snydery though. They need to get someone else to do the rest of the universe. It's like no one watched the movie and told them about how cringey some of the stuff is.
Offline
User avatar

Arrow

Officer

  • Posts: 4287
  • Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Re: TV Shows / Movies [Possible Spoilers]

PostSun Nov 26, 2017 1:48 pm

Snyder directed like 30% of it, his daughter died and Joss Whedon stepped in to direct the other 70%. Which is why the environment of the movie doesn’t fit the dialogues and comedy. Snyder hasn’t even watched his own movie yet, it’s a mess. All on top of WB requiring the movie to be less than 2 hours.
Image
Offline
User avatar

Xanatu

Raider

  • Posts: 2067
  • Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 11:38 pm
  • Location: Detroit

Re: TV Shows / Movies [Possible Spoilers]

PostSun Nov 26, 2017 2:14 pm

Didn't Snyder oversee almost all of it? Obviously not final cut but joss only came in in May when all the filming was done. I want to know who to talk to about the Russian family. That seemed like some whedon shit.
Offline
User avatar

Powerwaddle

Officer

  • Posts: 609
  • Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:39 pm

Re: TV Shows / Movies [Possible Spoilers]

PostSun Nov 26, 2017 3:09 pm

you guys wanna know something funny

i made this thread with a different name (tanned renamed it for everything) specifically for house of cards season ending where claire looked at the camera

rip
Offline
User avatar

Arrow

Officer

  • Posts: 4287
  • Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Re: TV Shows / Movies [Possible Spoilers]

PostMon Nov 27, 2017 3:42 am

I renamed it
Image
Offline
User avatar

Arrow

Officer

  • Posts: 4287
  • Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Re: TV Shows / Movies [Possible Spoilers]

PostMon Nov 27, 2017 3:44 am

Xanatu wrote:Didn't Snyder oversee almost all of it? Obviously not final cut but joss only came in in May when all the filming was done. I want to know who to talk to about the Russian family. That seemed like some whedon shit.


No, Snyder wiped his hands clean of the movie after he left. The script was even changed once Joss took over. It was a complete mess and should’ve been shelved but WB has no idea how to run their company or what the audience wants.
Image
Offline
User avatar

Arrow

Officer

  • Posts: 4287
  • Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Re: TV Shows / Movies [Possible Spoilers]

PostWed Nov 29, 2017 12:21 pm

Omg it’s happening

https://youtu.be/6ZfuNTqbHE8
Image
Offline
User avatar

Kaeve

Officer

  • Posts: 629
  • Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:15 pm

Re: TV Shows / Movies [Possible Spoilers]

PostWed Nov 29, 2017 12:33 pm

Arrow wrote:Omg it’s happening

https://youtu.be/6ZfuNTqbHE8


Marvel universe isn't my favorite, but I'm extremely excited about Spiderman being a part of this movie. Something that didn't seem possible a few years ago.
Offline
User avatar

Orionspaw

Casual

  • Posts: 1492
  • Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:58 pm
  • Location: New Jersey

Re: TV Shows / Movies [Possible Spoilers]

PostThu Nov 30, 2017 11:35 am

Thanos looks SAVAGE in that trailer. Both in terms of his demeanor and fucking shit up, but also his physical appearance just looks so cool and real
Image
Image
Offline
User avatar

Lupp

Raider

  • Posts: 451
  • Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:10 pm
  • Location: Houston

Re: TV Shows / Movies [Possible Spoilers]

PostThu Nov 30, 2017 12:32 pm

i dont think casual viewers are ready for the avengers to get fkin REKT
Image
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Fatal: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php