Soon to be moving out 0.0

Anything
Houndstooth
Site Admin

Re: Soon to be moving out 0.0

Post by Houndstooth » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:23 pm

I'm not sure if I agree that Chemex is level 2 per se. It's a different way to get coffee, certainly but the flavor profiles can be accentuated similarly in either method, you just have to know how to tweak the process for what you want. I mean, if you want to talk about "levels" based on hipster methodology then you probably have to defer to some kind of Clover machine or a gravity brew.

Bolt, as long as you're not putting a small plastic cup full of bullshit into a machine that's wiping your ass for you, you'll be fine. Don't own a Keurig. It's casual af.
So hip it hurts.

Tan
Guild Leader

Post by Tan » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:32 pm

ChemEx is definitely level 2 (in my arbitrary little world). I happen to think the flavor profiles available in ChemEx are more approachable and delicious. It's not like a French Press is bad or anything. Agree completely with the idea that you'll get different flavor profiles with different brewing methods.

I also agree that Keurig is bad. It's great if you work in an office that doesn't care about your happiness and only your speed. Otherwise, don't brew that crap.
Houndstooth wrote:I mean, if you want to talk about "levels" based on hipster methodology then you probably have to defer to some kind of Clover machine or a gravity brew.
That's level 3. We don't talk about level 3.

Titanbear
Casual

Post by Titanbear » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:21 pm

Yo bolt.

I don't know how in depth that test goes into anatomy and what not, but the really freaking cool thing about bones/muscles is that if you know the bone, you can probably name the muscle.

Here's an example the "sternocleidomastoid" muslce. Where is it? well that shit touches to the sternum, clavicle and mastoid process of the skull.

That's the shit I do like (fuck them scientists naming shit after themselves... [Its cool though, I'd want shit named after me]).

Neurth
Visitor

Post by Neurth » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:44 pm

For problems when it comes to movement of joints just break it down into a smaller parts. Just think "what movements does the shoulder do?" and go from there. I bet once you know the possibilities you can already eliminate a few without a ton of knowledge of anatomy.

Titanbear
Casual

Post by Titanbear » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:03 pm

Coffee snobs, what do you think about this?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oo ... escription