Blizzcon 2015

Anything
Tan
Guild Leader

Re: Blizzcon 2015

Post by Tan » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:04 pm

If for some reason we don't, there's a website run by Elvine that sells Blizzcon tickets at cost. http://www.lfblizzcon.com/buy-or-sell-tickets/

chensterlol
Casual

Post by chensterlol » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:10 pm

Just yolo it bael. We'll get Korasi to put down a summoning stone for you.
It's a transition phase, calm the fck down

Bshawp
Raider

Post by Bshawp » Fri May 01, 2015 6:42 pm

Hello! This is your friendly neighborhood warlock Banappletini.

Mobbo says you guys already put down the payment for the house. Hope you guys still have room for me and ellev! How do I go about paying Señor Tanned?

:-)

chensterlol
Casual

Post by chensterlol » Fri May 01, 2015 6:53 pm

According to the private attendee list. Yes you and ellev are listed.
It's a transition phase, calm the fck down

Bshawp
Raider

Post by Bshawp » Fri May 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Woohoo!

Mobbo
Casual

Post by Mobbo » Fri May 01, 2015 8:02 pm

I TOLD YOU THAT ALREADY BSHAWP

Tan
Guild Leader

Post by Tan » Sat May 02, 2015 2:42 am

Paypal is preferred. I'll PM you my cell, which you can use to send the monies.

Cutts
Casual

Post by Cutts » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:00 pm

(Reviving this since it didn't make much sense to create a separate thread when we have a Blizzcon thread right here.)

Looks like the schedule is up for this year at MMO Champ, so assuming that its correct, we can start planning the two days for events panels of interest.

(Using spoiler coverage in case people want to keep things a secret until the event. Text below is colored white so just highlight to see it)

Looks very good all around, although I do raise a slight eyebrow at seeing so little time devoted to D3 outside of 1 dev talk panel. It doesn't mention it on the schedule specifically, but I'm assuming there will be something related to Overwatch as well. Who knows, maybe they're going to sneak in something big that's D3 related at some point and surprise everyone since there isn't any other "big announcement" to speak of for any existing games (Legion and Legacy of the Void is already known, HS got another expansion recently I think, and adding more HotS heroes probably wouldn't be a major-announcement worthy thing). Also noticed there's no live raid this year, unless it will be a last minute addition. Possibly something to do with several top guilds disbanding over the past few months and/or there weren't enough top end mythic guilds that could commit to making it with their whole team.

I've seen people post on forums that things can (and will likely) change on the schedules over the course of the next few weeks, even during the event itself, so some of the things I mentioned above could ultimately be rendered moot. Plus I could be completely wrong about my own speculations.

Should be a pretty good week in November. Looking forward to seeing everyone (who can make it) there.
-Fatbird.exe, the Blue Fatbird of Happiness.

"We depth investigation abnormal account." - 100% legit "Blizzard GM"...scammers aren't even trying anymore.

deathbydots
Casual

Post by deathbydots » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:27 pm

White text is aids. Also from the rumblings ive heard Diablo will most likely be same as last year minor game improvements etc though it would be awesome if they surprised us with an expansion but there isn't much hidden open time for panels of that nature. As for hearthstone they have already kind of hinted at a new adventure being released. Maybe it will be Ahn'qiraj or something of the sort as they have done naxx and BRM both vanilla raid instances or possibly they will do an ulduar theme. As for overwatch im sure there will just be hero reveals and map reveal as well as maybe a more concrete beta date as last blizzcon they told us this fall for beta. It is surprising to see no live raid but like you said lots of guild turmoil at the top they probably didnt feel it would be a good race with just paragon staying together at the top.

Will definitely be a fun week for sure, look forward to meeting those of you who haevn't been able to make it in past years and have some fun at the convention and the mansion.

Sep
O M G it's the S E P

Post by Sep » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:38 pm

Curse will be throwing a huge party this year - inquiring about your invites this week.